Thursday 29 September 2016

Just Great Balls


Balls of Chocolate



So these ones do not actually have any chocolate or cacao in them...BUT they are SO damn good that they should.
In fact I think today I will make a cacao version of them.

But for now here are my non-chocolate as good as chocolate BALLZ....

*Equal parts of Sunflower seeds, sesame seeds & raisins ( Sultanas is you are an Australian !! )
You can dry roast the sun flower & sesame seeds to add some extra special-Ness.
*A hand full of pepita ( pumpkin ) seeds, chia and hemp seeds combined
*and some melted cacao butter.. you know a small chunk..depending on the amount of dry ingredients.

Blend all together in a bullet type machine.. !!!


 

and Roll.
O-M-G-oodness .....just greatness.
No Sugar, No honey, No oil …. just plain fabulous-ness !!

**You could add goji berries or Inca berries too..mmmhhhh yes you could.
 **In fact you could do anything you damn well wanted to do !!

And you could follow me on Instagram 
AND like me on facebook 
and watch me on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment