Thursday 20 October 2016

Have you had an Orgasm from just Kissing?

 

Have you ever had an Orgasm from just kissing? 

 

I tend to ask this question a lot.
I have asked many a girlfriend and I also ask potential lovers.
Most of my girlfriends tell me they have not.
I ask my potential lovers this question for two reasons.
Firstly - out of curiosity to see if they have or not and secondly to gain a sense where they are at with play and possibility. Their reaction tells me a lot about what may lay ahead.
If a potential lover answers no,  but turns to me,  looks straight into my eyes with wander and asks me if I have had one? and how is that possible?  then that is exciting to me.
At the end of the day it does not matter to me If you have or if you have not.
It is how you react to the question that tells me a lot about what could lay out in front of us.

Did you know that

Your lips are 100 times more sensitive than your finger tips?

 

 

There are more than a million nerve endings in our lips: that's the reason why they are so sensitive. However, there is no protective layer on them, which makes them also quite vulnerable.


So to answer the question myself, YES I have.
Only once.
I definitely want to again though. In fact it is on my list of deep desires.

I was in my late twenties traveling around India. I was in Rishakesh and I saw a boy. I kept seeing him for days. And he kept seeing me.
Finally we talked. My heart was pounding and he was sweating and fidgety.
But I was leaving by night fall to catch a train to Kashmir.
We both looked at each other and knew that this moment was all we had.
In that moment his nerves left him and he found his ground. He stepped one bold step towards me, leaned in and kissed me.
This kiss was all we had. We knew that this afternoon was all there would be.
We had hardly spoken at all. We had caught many an eye gaze and smiled from a far for days, and here we were with the regret of not talking the day before, or the day before that, or even that morning.
So this was us. In that kiss.


 
That kiss became our complete communication of sensuality..
the complete experience of our bodies barely touching, our desire for each other and our hope. That kiss was also filled with the feelings of loss. Loss with some regret.
My departure was near and yet suddenly I did not want to go.
That kiss whispered so many words, that kiss danced my heart and sung to my womb where my sex stirred and my pleasure rose.
Everything was in that kiss. All of the receiving and all of the giving.
Sensual pleasure and orgasmic sensations that went beyond genital stimulation. 
Our lips were heightened where every movement and breath and desire creating a playground for our kissing.
This was the only place to be and with no further agenda to move elsewhere on our bodies orgasm rose in wave after wave up my spine from my thighs. As he held me up so I would not fall he also fell into me, held by his strong embrace, rocked by his own sensation of orgasmic energy.

YES
I would like to experience this again.

For tips on how to have an orgasm from kissing watch this video by Amber Leitz
How to Have an Orgasm from Kissing


Follow me on Instagram
Like me on Facebook
and even on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment