Friday 5 May 2017




Your Kiss








The breath of your death caress s my lips in their fullness.
Large and African.
Tender with care.
Timidness mixed with the sweet smell of rum.
The harsh lick of tobacco and the whisper of want.
Words do not cross between the two...
...... between the realm of being here and time lost.
Time we thought we had, Time we thought was a given.

Taken by the blows of others in a street on cement.
Our time taken by the fear of humanity against fear itself.
What still remains in the ashes of my grief is the kiss you left on my lips.
as you squeezed my hand and pulled my hair...
this kiss
...that pierced my skin,
this last kiss that bleeds tears from the eyes that search for you
....... still.

Samuel.
My Love.
La Havana
died 22/03/2017 


Crowd Funder details to fix the Ceiling of his parents house .

https://www.generosity.com/fundraisers/young-man-killed-by-police-brutality






No comments:

Post a Comment